Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Nurse Me


OMG! I am Horrible! I just cannot get anything done today!!! My brain just will not get off of this IVF thing. I have googled and yahooed and clicked on the blogs I read over and over and over. ARGH!!! I am obsessed, I swear!... I have got to get out of here and away from this computer! The latest, I just pulled out my meds and looked over them all... Again, for the 20 millionth time! I feel like my very own nurse... Nurse Me. I've never been interested in the medical field b/c I don't think I could take the blood and guts, but I think after all this, I could be a really good IVF nurse coordinator. It really is super neat, and I've done so much research. Na, I'm just rambling, but needles are getting less scary.

Anyway, somebody put a website link in one of their posts where you can follow blogs without having to click on each one individually. Does anyone know what it is?

No other dilemmas to report, just waiting on Thursday to get here.

:)

2 comments:

Maria said...

Sometimes googling is the worst. I am a google freak, but it's gotten a bit better lately. For some reason, probably because I've been through so many other IUI cycles, I'm not researching IVF to death. I'm just going with it. Which kind of scares me.

Nadine said...

I am a google addict, there should be a support group for us. Been researching ivf now for 6 months CONSTANTLY, and spend at least 2 hours in front of my computer ever day Obseesssing, i know not healthy for us. I always take a break and do yoga to compensate for my hours of obsession...
You ARE not alone!