Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Beginning (Sort of)... The "Official" Beginning


Today... Sept 19th... first post. I will start with today and tell more history later. I went to my pre-op for my second lap. I am having my tubes removed because of bilateral hydrosalpinx. The surgery is set for next thursday, Sept 27th. It has been 2 1/2 years since my first lap and the bilateral hydros were first discovered. My docter opened them and drained the fluid, but an HSG a couple of weeks ago confirmed that they had reclosed and again filled with fluid. I am glad to finally be moving on to the next step. I have been living my life in 2 week increments for the last 4 years and can finally think about sex as sex and not as,,, "am i ovulating, is this maybe gonna be the one, the month, the time that i will finally get pg???" Anyway, I am kinda feeling a sigh of relief. Don't get me wrong, I do have anxiety as to the surgery and then moving on to ivf, but finally some sort of progress.

Ok, more later... any comments or thoughts and ideas would be appreciated. (not too much baby dust or woowoo and gaagaa, i'm not that kind of person)... It has been a long and drawn out 4 years of month after month dissapointment.

No comments: