Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Countdown


Well... it's getting closer to IVF time! Oh boy! I'm ready, but I'm not ready (if you know what I mean). I called the nurse at the RE's office and asked her if I should be taking a vitamin of some sort. She just told me to take a multi-vitamin like 1 A Day. Anyway, AF is due to show up next Wednesday, Dec. 5th and then I will start BCP the next day and call to set up the 1st appointment... yeaaaaa!!!

Oh, on a lighter note... my husband told me the other night that if we do have kids, he doesn't want me to cook while he's not here... HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA... he thinks I'm gonna burn the house down. It's just that I multi-task so much and get side tracked. I'm not that bad really, and I CAN cook. It's just that I would think that while he's standing there in the kitchen drinking a beer looking at the pot about to boil over, it might cross his mind to turn it down... HELLO. He's the one who cooks everything on wide-azz-open. You know how you're supposed to test your smoke detectors when the time changes? Well, ours gets tested everytime he cooks. People think I'm joking about that, but I'm not. Anyway, it pleases me when he talks about the possibility that we will have kids. I just completely ignored the rest about my cooking.

No comments: