Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Day 1


Ok, AF showed up a day early so I get to start BCP's tomorrow (day 2)... WooHoo! Also, I called the RE's office and scheduled the IVF nurse consult, sono HSG and trial transfer for next Wednesday, Dec. 12th at 8:30 am. I live 2 hours away so that means I'll be up at about 4:30 am and must leave the house around 5:30. I know the math doesn't quite add up, but I have to account for the morning rush hour traffic and then getting there a little early too. Now, I've just got to decide whether to take an extra week of BCP's so that I won't be starting stims/injections somewhere between Christmas Day and New Year's Day. I know this may sound a little, um, trivial, but we are going to be out of town during that time. And while I hate to keep waiting and waiting, I also would hate to have to carry it all with me and try to do injections in a strange place. We could cancel the trip, but hopefully it will be the last one for a while b/c we would have our own reason to stay home... see?

Will post more later...

No comments: