Thursday, March 20, 2008

Olive Branch

Ok, I just extended an olive branch. I responded to DH's DD's email for him. I told her that I am excited, yet nervous, about meeting her. That I knew the day would come, but I didn't know when. I also told her that I wish it would have happened many years ago. Now, I'm really nervous. I haven't had this feeling in the pit of my stomach in a long, long time. Like back in school when it was cheerleading or dance line tryouts. I didn't even feel like this with any of the IVF procedures, not even before surgery. I'm definitely gonna need a valium to meet her... just to take the edge off. I just so happen to have some from my dentist (believe it or not) for TMJ... woohoo, gotta luv my dentist.

Oh yeah, HAPPY SPRING!!! I have been waiting all winter long for this day... yeaaaa!

2 comments:

Optimistic said...

Good luck! Being nervous is definitely understandable!

Nadine said...

Good luck with meeting her, hope it goes great.