Saturday, April 12, 2008

4 on Board

Well, transfer went well yesterday. I didn't get a chance to post because of being on bedrest. Anyway, all four embryos thawed, but they weren't all of great quality. There was an 8 cell grade 2, a 6 cell grade 2, a 4 cell grade 3 and a 3 cell grade 3. The RE said the first two were ok, but the other two were not so ok. So that's it. All four were transferred. I'm not too optimistic about this, but there's not much I can do at this point. I have been taking a prenatal vitamin w/ an extra folic acid vitamin and a low dose aspirin. Hopefully, this will do the trick. Oh, and don't forget the pineapple. I'm such a dork, I know... :)

I have half time labs on 04/16 where they check E2 & P4 and then Beta, E2 & P4 on 04/23. Now it's just time to wait it out.

1 comment:

Nadine said...

Glad the transfer went well. Good luck waiting.