Monday, April 7, 2008

Lining Check

Today is day 14 and I had my lining check along w/ b/w & u/s. At first, the RE thought it was only a 6T, but after a little more poking and prodding, he said it was an 8t. I was hoping for something closer to a 10, but I guess an 8 will do. Transfer is set for Friday, 4/11. They will call me that morning with the time to come in. Hopefully, my lining will thicken even more over the next few days. I'm up to 4 patches every other day and I started the PIO and doxycycline (antibiotic) today.

I can't help but notice how my emotions are all over the place today. Hope is no where to be found - thankfully. I just can't get out of my mind that this will probably not work. One minute, I'm fine with it and the next, I'm tearing up. I'm trying to stay busy to keep my mind off of it.

DH's DD came over yesterday w/ her DD. It was a good visit. She stayed pretty late (midnite) and she and DH talked the whole time. I went to bed around 9 b/c I had to get up to drive 2.5 hours to my RE appt. this morning. I was a little annoyed that she would keep a baby (9 mo old) out until midnite! Am I over-reacting about this? Anyway, her DH works until 12, so I guess she's used to staying up w/ the baby to go pick him up from work. I had made a pallet on the floor for her to lay her down on, but I could hear her still awake from my bed (around midnite). Oh well, I'm not gonna judge (too much). I'm just glad that DH and she were able to talk for a long period of time.

Anyway, more later... just waiting on Friday... yeaaa!!! Pray that all 4 embryos thaw ok... the RE is expecting that only 3 will make it (70-75% rate). Either way, we're a go for FET as I'm paid up... $1,927.00.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Good luck w/ transfer!

Nadine said...

Good luck with transfer, i get the judging on your dh's dd, dd's, wow that's a lot of acroynms.