Friday, April 4, 2008

Gettin It Done

Well, I just e-filed our tax returns... YEAAAAA! just in time for TGIF. Now, on to next week's FET. I think I am really nervous about it. What if it doesn't work? This is it. There are no more embryos to try again. The only way we could try again is if MIL gives us more $ (and specifically says to use it for another try), or we win the lottery, or I get a job w/ IVF coverage. On top of that, I practically had to beg DH to do this one try. He's not one to spend so much money on something without there being better odds (you know). This is the reason MIL would have to specifically say to use the $ for IVF. He would not go for it, unless this happens.

On the other hand, it would be a relief to get back to living.

Things I would do if this doesn't work:

1. Go on a crazy diet and lose weight
2. Exercise.
3. Travel, travel, travel.
4. Get a 2 seater sports car.
5. Go all out on renovating our house.

There are more, but they've skipped my mind.

But............. What if it does work? Crap, I'm not gonna let hope get even a toe in the door. I'm just too superstitious. I did tell my Mom, MIL, SIL & BIL just because they've asked.

It's almost here. I'm up to 4 patches and I go in on Monday for lining check. So, next week will be somewhat eventful.

4 comments:

Beth said...

Good Luck. My fingers are crossed.

Busted said...

Best of luck. I am hoping to see success with your FET!

Nadine said...

good luck!!!!

Maria said...

I hope your lining check went well today!!