Monday, April 14, 2008

Off and Running

The 2WW is off and running. This is 3dp3dt (if my math is correct) and hopefully implantation is in full swing. I have noticed a good amount more of CM but that is probably just the progesterone or estrogen or pineapple.

Funny story... I had cut up the most delicious pineapple (from Sam's Club) and had it chillin in the fridge for the week. Well, my Brother and SIL came by with their plethera of girls (ages 5, 7, 8 & 12). Anyway, I had plenty of it (the container was bulging) so I offered them some. I tell you what, it's a good thing I had already eaten some earlier, because it was gone in about 2 minutes. It looked like a feeding frenzy, I swear... hahaha. I should have known better. Usually those girls won't eat anything but junk food. I figured they may eat about half of it. Boy, was I wrong. This morning I had to go get another one. Of course, it's not nearly as ripe and sweet yet, but I cut it up anyway and ate some near the top that was pretty ripe (and yummy sweet).

3 comments:

CJ said...

Hi! I am going through IVF this coming month. I am just on Lupron and I noticed you are doing a 3 day, not a 5 day transfer. Why is that? What's the difference?

Nadine said...

good luck with that 2ww. hang in there.

Maria said...

OMG, I'm so far behind! YAY for a successful transfer!! And YAY for the 2WW!! I hope if flies by with tons of delicious pineapple keeping you happy.

Cute story about your nieces.