Wednesday, April 9, 2008

More Info

I spoke with the nurse this morning. I called to remind them that I am 2 1/2 hours away. And she said that they had that down in my chart, but she did give me a tentative time for transfer... 10:30 am on Friday, 04/11. Yeaaaa, now was that so hard for them. She said they wouldn't be thawing until that morning so they won't be able to give any kind of a thaw report. I guess if the embryos make it, they make it. If they don't, they don't, and they'll call me on the road. Also, I'll have "Half Time" labs on the 16th and then my Beta will be on the 23rd. I had to ask (finally) what the half time labs are. She said they just check my levels (E2 & P4) half-way thru the 2WW. I guess my 2WW actually starts today. Oh, and I now know the strong urine smell is from the PIO... b/c it's baaaack. Only 2 days on it and yuck. Another "Oh"... I forgot about the PIO last night. DH mentioned it at 9:38pm and I said "CRAP, I knew there was something I was forgetting."

Also, I went to the Chiropractor Monday. Man, I was overdue for a neck crackin'. And then, I splurged and got a massage Tuesday. Man, it was heaven. I'm hoping it helped me to relax. I tried to tell her about what all is going on. Little did I know that she is a very "Fertile"... 5 (grown) kids and all. She kept telling me to relax and visualize being pg, etc, etc. I do need to relax, my whole right side of my body is so tense. I think it's from 15 years of computer work. She also told me to not let anybody massage my feet or ankles once I do the transfer and get pg. Which I'm glad to have someone who "knows" to tell me something to do or not do. I felt so good yesterday afternoon. I need to do that more often.

Anyway, my DH's DD friend requested me on MySpace. I'm such an old person. I do have an account, but I don't have any pictures or anything. I basically opened an account (months ago) with the minimum info required, just to look up other people... hahahaha. I accepted her request, but now I feel somewhat like an idiot b/c I don't have anything (photos, etc) in my profile. And no, I'm not gonna rush out and start posting stuff. I just don't want to take the time. Maybe I can do a little bit here and there during the 2WW.

2 comments:

Maria said...

WOW, your transfers so soon!! I really hope your thawing goes well. I 'm nervous about my little snowbabies.

Nadine said...

hoping the transfer goes well! Can't believe your massage person, just relax, HA, relaxing will not get you pregnant.