Wednesday, April 16, 2008

All In Knots

I wanted to report that, during the night, I had a weird feeling in my ute area. It wasn't really cramping. I don't think it was gas, etc. It was like a knot feeling, like my whole uterus was a knot (tight feeling). It was still there after I got up to pee and didn't get worse or subside, but it was just enough discomfort for me to be take note. This morning it was gone... I am at 5dp3dt.

Oh, I found something new to do while I'm awake in the middle of the night... I rub my butt to help the PIO knots go away. All the while I try to find the next place for DH to stab me in between them.

Just got the call from the nurse about my "Half Time" labs bloodwork. My E2 is at 196 and P4 is at 50. She said everything looks good and to keep on the patches and PIO.

1 comment:

Nadine said...

Hope the knot is a sign!