Saturday, January 12, 2008

Piece of Cake


First Lupron shot... done! It was not bad at all. It did itch for about 5 minutes afterwards, but I just massaged the spot a little bit. Now it's gone. Well, there is a slight little bump there, i'm sure it's normal. Anyway, I just got through finding my meds their own little spot in a basket in the bathroom linen closet. They have been just hanging around on the table in the Fed-Ex box til now.

I am officially a member of the club. I must say, one club that I would rather not be a member of, but such is life. Up until now, I have just been talking about it. Now, I'm doing it, yikes.

Ok, that's it for now... bye.

4 comments:

Nadine said...

welcome to the club, glad to see your first injection went well, may you have many more easy injections.

Rebecca said...

Yes...you're doing it...good luck!

Optimistic said...

ahh - welcome to the injector club. Glad things went well!

Maria said...

It's such a special club to belong to...Welcome!