Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Visitor aka Aunt Flo


Well, AF is showing up right on time... 4 days past last BCP. They said it should show up within 3-5 days after last BCP. And just like me, I'm right on track along with a few cramps, nothing too bad. I do have this horrible sinus headache. The weather has changed and man ole man do I have a headache. Last night I gave in and took Tylenol sinus because I didn't have any regular Tylenol. Anyway, it worked beautifully, but now my headache is back. So I went to the pharmacy earlier and got some regular Tylenol, but it hasn't worked. I guess I'll have to tough it out b/c my instructions say "Tylenol is allowed but aspirin, ibuprofen, non-steroidal anti-inflammatories, and cough/cold formulas ARE NOT." Is Tylenol sinus one of these? I guess I'll find out tomorrow. You know, wait, let me call... ...... Crap! I should have known better. I got the nurse's voicemail and then it cut me off before I could even get my number out. I didn't say anything except "this is so and so and I have a couple of questions about my IVF start appt. tomorrow morning" and then beeeeep and then some prompts to review, continue or erase and start over. Of course, none of them would respond when I hit the corresponding numbers! Great!!! I don't know if she'll get it or what. Ok, so I just called back and left nothing but my name and number... done. Anyway, now I wait.

*I say Tylenol, but I buy the generic. It's just easier to say Tylenol than acetaminophen.

2 comments:

Maria said...

I hope you can take the Tylenol sinus. I'm prone to sinus infections and headaches so I know your pain. YAY for AF!

Nadine said...

Hope it's ok for the tylenol sinus but I imagine they will say only tylenol - they are soo uptight about it - who has ever had any pain releved from tylenol?