Tuesday, January 22, 2008

There Were Actually 7


I called the nurse to ask her about my E2 and follicle count. I figure what the heck... anyway, my E2 yesterday was 34 and I actually had 7 follicles... on the right 7, 5, 5 mm and on the left 5, 5, 5, 4 mm. She didn't seem to excited or worried about anything. I had to pull info out of her like pulling teeth. She said my E2 would catch up and that it was still early, blah, blah, blah. Anyway, we'll see Friday.

Oh, I was joking this past weekend that I had a $200 a day "habit." But then after my doctor appt. yesterday, I now have a $250 a day "habit." Oh boy, it's mind blowing when you look at it that way. And that's not even counting the Lupron. Heck, it's trivial compared to the Bravelle and Menopur.

Is there any reason to keep the extra vials of sterile water or the Q-caps? Do they recycle any of this stuff? Or is it just added to the land fills? Such a waste.

2 comments:

Maria said...

That's a good start!! My nurses are never very forthcoming with the info either.

Optimistic said...

Wow - 7 already, sounds like you well on your way. I still have my extra Q-caps, but threw all the sterile water away. Does seem like such a waste after paying all that $$!!