Tuesday, February 5, 2008

1dp3dt or 4dpo

I'm doing good. PIO shot was a breeze this morning. That makes the left hip, the preferred hip. I haven't had any spotting or cramping, yeaaaa. But when I went to the bathroom a few minutes ago, I did have some paste like reddish brown mucus on the toilet paper and bits in the bottom of the toilet. I have yet to search this online, but I feel it is normal. I'm thinking it is a s/e of the PIO. Also, my boobs have been quite tender since Sunday night, so I know that is from the PIO as I was not w/ embryos until Monday. Anyway, I am supposed to be going to a baby shower this Saturday. Crap! It's been years and years since I've had a baby shower to go to. What to do? It will be too early to know if I'm pg, but this is a family member so I'm sort of expected to go. Get this, it is my Nephew's Wife of 1 year who is due in March (I think). Great, Wonderful. I will be a Great-Aunt and my Mom and Dad will be Great-Grandparents before I can even give them a Grandchild (not that my siblings haven't given them plenty - 10). Plus 4 step Grandchildren and one instant Great-Grandchild when said Nephew married said Wife 1 year ago. Anyway, they all know somewhat about this IVF cycle, thanks to my Mom keeping them informed, but I just don't know how much. I get really aggravated when people ask me over and over about stuff. I feel like I should walk in and announce... "IT'S TOO EARLY TO KNOW ANYTHING". Just to get it over with. Maybe that would shut em all up. Oh boy, maybe I should just send a gift. Oh well, I'm off to the WWW...

Oh, here is the U/S photo of the transfer. The three embryos are between the two + signs.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

LOVE the picture...so glad that the PIO went well...that's almost shocking to me as I would jump like a scared cat every time. Sorry you have to go to a shower this weekend...those are always rough. Good luck with everything!

Optimistic said...

Sorry you have to go to the shower - especially during your 2ww! Sounds like some PIO s/e - especially the tender boobs! Wishing you a QUICK 2ww!

Maria said...

How cool is that picture. I'm so jealous. The brown spotting could still be from the retrieval. Sorry that you have to go to a baby shower. Those are never easy.