Friday, February 8, 2008

Everything Pink...

I Hope I didn't jinx myself. Earlier today I went to Target and bought the gift for tomorrow's baby shower. I was so lost in the newborn baby section, but I bit the bullet and muddled thru the registry. It wasn't that easy. She must have done it online b/c there were a lot of things that were "limited availability in store". But I managed to find one thing on there, and then I bought a couple of other little things, a card, a bag and tissue paper - all of which was pink. I'm trying not to stress over it. I still may chicken out on going. If it weren't for it being family, I would be long not going. Anyway, when I got to the register I had what I would call "Infertile Mind Induced Nausea". There was just so much pink, ugh!

It's 4dp3dt or 7dpo. I guess I could start counting down to beta... Let's see... 7 days til beta. Half way there... I'm sure next week will go at a snail's pace.

2 comments:

Optimistic said...

wishing you a speedy week to beta...easier said then done, huh!?

Nadine said...

wow. Baby showers. You are one brave pink bunny...
Hopefully the week flies by quickly