Thursday, February 7, 2008

3dp3dt or 6dpo

A few things...

1. Let's hope this has happened. I know, I know, it may take longer.

2. Left hip is again the better hip for PIO shot. This morning it went ok.

3. Has anybody else experienced this? Since Tuesday, I have noticed a strange odor from down there. Is it from the progesterone? It's almost like a burnt something smell. I want to say a burnt flesh smell, but not real sure if that's it exactly. Strange, I know, but it doesn't seem like a bad smell, just weird. I know it is too early to be "anything", but it's just odd. I do have some creamy mucus, not of any color other than creamy-ish. (Sorry if TMI)

4. Happy Chinese New Year. The Year of the Rat. Turns out it is the year I was born. Maybe it will be a good year for me.

5. I've gone to 2/3's decaf tea and it's really good. I may go all the way on the next gallon.

3 comments:

Optimistic said...

#3 - the smell - YES, I had/have it. I was trying to explain it to a friend the other day, I said it wasn't bad, just sort of a "strong" smell. I'm not sure what it is, I assumed the meds. Also the CM - same here.

Supermom said...

thanks for visiting me. so you are slightly ahead of me...best of luck. i'll be following your progress.

Nadine said...

haven't had the funky smell... something else to look forward to.