Tuesday, February 12, 2008

But Then I Slipped...

I broke down yesterday and did it. I had been reading where people got their first BFP's at 10dpo. It just so happens that I had an expired OPK stick from many years ago. Put it this way, it expired over a year ago, and those things have a couple years shelf life. Anyhoo, there were 2 lines... HOLY CRAP! The one was really faint but it was there. I figured it was faulty because it was expired. Then, it just so happened that my pee sticks came in the mail shortly there after. So... what the heck, I have plenty now... and I swear there is a very faint line... HOLY CRAP! again! I used same pee as before because I had used a cup (hoping for HPT's to show up). I was going to post this yesterday but got side tracked when DH came home from work early. This morning I POAS'd again... tell me what you think...



OMG! I have NEVER EVER EVER seen a second line on an HPT !!! I pray it's not the trigger still in my system or cheap tests. It's been 12 days since the trigger and some say it's gone in 10 days.

I'm at 8dp3dt or 11dpo or 3dtb.

Thank you all for the wonderful comments. I know some of you are receiving bad news, and I feel somewhat guilty about even thinking about being happy. I do realize it is still early and that things may change.

2 comments:

Soapchick said...

looks like a faint line to me! test again tomorrow and it will be darker! just found your blog - i have to catch up on your story.

~Carrie said...

OMG!!! I do see a very faint line - especially on the 11dpo one - and I know exactly what a negative looks like - stark white - and that tests in your photo are negative. I am so excited for you!! Test again tomor...well I guess today since I am posting this on Feb 13. Keep all fingers and toes crossed for an even darker line on your next test!