Sunday, February 3, 2008

The Magnificent Seven on Super Sunday

Well the Magnificent Seven are where they should be on this Super Sunday. They are all 4 cells each according to the RE, who just called. I feel so special having an RE call me on a Sunday morning. Anyway, 4 of them are grade 2 and 3 are grade 3. They did ICSI which is why all 7 of them fertilized. Transfer is set for tomorrow (Monday) morning at 8 am. Yeaaaaa! We have embryos. This is the closest I have ever been to being pregnant. This is just so surreal, wow! I'm trying not to count my chickens though. I know there's still a long way to go.

Oh, and the PIO shot wasn't bad at all this morning. This was the first one. We'll see as time goes on.

Have a great Super Sunday!

3 comments:

Optimistic said...

Great News! Congrats on your embryos!! Good luck tomorrow.

Glad your shots weren't bad!

Betsy said...

That's great! I don't think you meet the qualifications for poor responder anymore:) FYI: Average fertilization rates for ICSI are 75%, so you guys did great. Good luck tomorrow. Betsy

Maria said...

YAY! Congrats!! That's so awesome!

Good luck today. I'm thinking about you and keeping my fingers crossed!