Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Finally

The spotting started last night. Today is full flow AF (or MC - take your pick) with some intense cramping. I'm relieved that it is finally happening. I was not looking forward to it not happening naturally. For one, we don't have the money for any more procedures like a D&C or for the medication needed to take care of it. So anyway, I called and scheduled my Post IVF appointment for next Friday (03/07/08). There's no hurry, really. I also scheduled another beta blood test for this friday (02/29/08) to see if the HCG is down to 0. I am waiting for a few more days just to give it more time. God knows the b/w is not cheap either. Atleast the nurse said there is no charge for the Post IVF appointment. Wow, something for free! Well, not really free, but you know.

2 comments:

~Carrie said...

I'm glad the process has begun naturally so you don't have even more added stress, but am so sorry things turned out this way. It's so totally unfair.

ps - Your insurance won't even cover a D&C? Do they really consider that a fertility treatment?

Maria said...

I'm so glad you are able to go through this naturally.